Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Good Day for a Dog




The last couple days I've been doing a lot of walking around town to explore. On my way to see the hospital/clinic - which I was surprised to see was pretty good - and introduce myself to the head doctor, I came across a puppy in distress.

He had managed to get his head stuck in an olive can and couldn't get out. Sadly, he was on the other side of a fence, so I couldn't reach him and he couldn't see me to move closer to the fence. As you can tell by the pictures, eventually I did manage to reach him through the fence and grab hold of the can long enough for him to pull himself out.




Peace Corps: making a difference one person... or dog at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very nice. Nothing less could be expected from you.