Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Long Wait

I'm posting today from the Apple Store in the Rockaway Mall. I brought my new Apple in because I was having some problems making movies of my 3-year old nephew (not those kinds of problems, you sicko), and though the folks here have been very helpful, we're essentially at the stage now where we have to let the computer attempt to make another movie - about a 3 hour process - to see what exactly is wrong. To amuse myself, I'm surfing the web on their in-store computers, reading exiting novellas like, "Mac OsX Tiger Edition - The Missing Manual" and the back of every software box or game in the store. [This is a good reason to always carry a book with you - you never know when you'll have to sit in the same place waiting with nothing to do for long periods of time] Unfortunately, to leave my computer here would cost $150, so that option is definitely closed.

No comments: