Sunday, September 24, 2006

B-School

Tis the season of graduate school applications, and many a PCV are consumed by the process. It's really pretty fortunate that we happen to live in a country with fair Internet access, or filling in these puppies would be a beast. Even with the added benefit of instantaneous submission that never gets lost in overseas mail, the process is difficult enough. [To any admissions officer who might be reading this: Did I say difficult? What I meant to say was, "I love your application!" The way you write those questions, the ease of use of your website, and... did I mention how much I like your tie? Really, it's very becoming.]

Special thanks to essay readers and letter of recommendation writers. More on this in a couple months when the acceptance letters start rolling in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brad,

Haven't checked up on the blog in a while, I like it all. You make me want to join the Peace Corps! It's awesome what you're doing.

Adam